called “The Beetle Robot”, created by Jerome Demers. It’s great for beginners and easy to do.
This is the Beetle Robot v. 3 you are going to build:
Before starting, I suggest you to read the complete tutorials. This will greatly lower the chances of you making a mistake.
* soldering iron
* electronic solder
* diagonal cutter
* Mini glue gun
Components for the robot
* 2x – small 1.5 Volts motors
* 2x – small paperclips
* 2x – big paperclips
* 2x – batteries AAA or AA
* 1x – battery holder AAA or AA
* 1x – 2 cm of heat shrink
* 1x – wooden pearl (for the caster)
* 1x – meter of electric wire
* 2x – Sub-mini lever SPDT switches
Here are the serial numbers of the components and tools from RadioShack .
soldering iron 64-2184
electronic solder 64-006
diagonal cutter 64-2951
1.5 Volts motor 273-223
battery holder 270-398
SPDT switch 275-016
Most of the components can be bought for much cheaper at Digi-Key, Jameco, or similar.
At Solarbotics you can find the dual AA battery holder and the Mabuchi motor. You can find these components at any good electronic store.
Here is all the parts for the construction the beetle robot.
5. Turn the battery holder up side down so the batteries point to the ground. Glue the two switches on the battery holder in a V form.
Glue them to the switches and don’t put to much glue.
10. Add the batteries in the battery holder and put it on a flat surface to see your creation take life. Congratulation!
Subscribe to farahat-library
أشترك في المجموعة البريدية
ليصلك كل ما تريدة
و الان مع روابط تحميل كيف تصنع انسان الي بدون دارات الكترونية الروبوت الخنفساء بالصور و الفيديو how to make robot